Waist Trainer Body Shaping
- Thanks to this body shaper specially engineered top-layer performance compression fabric, you'll instantly look slimmer and more toned the moment you put it on.
- This waist cincher band can slim waist tummy after working out, provides instant abdominal compression and back support, hides belly bulge and helps in losing stomach fat, reducing your abdomen and waist.
- Wider waist wrap band, more coverage area on the abdomen. More sweat, preserves body heat and stimulates sweat during exercise. Easily wear this waist trainer during exercise.
- This waist trimmer belt for men is perfect for all kinds of sports, such as running, yoga, hiking, as well as postpartum recovery, or even when you are doing chores.
- This men waist compression belt feels very smooth & soft to the touch and is designed of thousands of holes, which makes the waist sweat belt for men still and comfortable to wear after long time but not stuffy. Only hand wash the shapewear waist trainer belt for men. No Iron/No Machine Washing/No Dry cleaning.
- Fabric Name: Cotton Blended
- Main fabric composition: cotton
- The content of the main fabric composition: 10 (%)
- Function: waist support, shaping, shaping, abdomen, chest support
- Suitable for season: summer, winter, spring, autumn
- Thickness: General
CARE GUIDE FOR ACTIVE WEAR
Workout gear is often made from blended synthetic materials and needs a different style of laundering than most of your other clothes. Active wear pieces are made from fabrics that are hard-working, durable, sweat-wicking, lightweight and breathable - essentially, everything you want when you're working out or being active.
Always wash your activewear in cold water on a gentle cycle as hot water and too much friction during washing can damage the fibers of your activewear and shorten its lifespan. Although you might be tempted to use more laundry detergent to clean your activewear, make sure to stick to the specified amount of laundry detergent. Too much detergent will build up in the clothing fibers, which creates a perfect environment for the bacteria and fungi that cause odors.
Also, avoid fabric softeners as they coat fibers with a thin film, therefore locking in bacteria, and odor. Fabric softeners can also break down stretchy elastic fibers, which are common in activewear pieces.
Synthetic materials shed microfibers (small plastic particles) when washed, which are too small to be retained in the sewage treatment plants and eventually end up in our rivers and oceans. To help avoid polluting our waterways, you can use a Washing Bag. Simply put your activewear and other garments made from synthetic materials in the washing bag, close it, place it in the washing machine and wash as usual. After washing, remove your clothes from the bag. Clean the washing bag by removing the microfiber collected in the corners and seams, and dispose of the microfiber correctly.
Try to always let your activewear air-dry, as hot tumble-drying can negatively affect shape and quality. The heat and friction of tumble drying can also wear away elastic properties and weaken the material, which can ultimately lead to holes and rips. When air-drying, also keep your activewear away from heaters or direct sunlight to avoid damaging the fibers.
Shipping and Delivery
- Orders are processed and shipped with 3-4 business days.
- Standard US shipping rate:$5.99
-Express Shipping to the US $12.90
- International Shipping rate: $24.90
- International orders do not include duties or taxes. Fees will be due up on receipt.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR BUYERS OUTSIDE OF NORTH AMERICA
Journey to a Healthier You is NOT responsible for the duties and customs charges incurred on your package. The total amount of payment does not include any duties and customs charges to clear your custom. Duties and Customs charges vary from country to country and it is the buyer's responsibility to understand the fees and charges from your custom. If the package is rejected by the buyer because of the duties and customs charges, the buyer will be responsible for the shipping and return postage to receive a refund. If the buyer chooses to refuse and abandon the order, a refund will not be provided.
THIRD PARTY MAIL FORWARDING SERVICES
Please be aware that Journey to a Healthier You is not responsible for lost or stolen packages/ missing items from the use of mail forwarding services. Shipping to the mail forwarding company is the only available tracking we can provide.