Neck Massager Pillow
Neck Massager Relax Pillow Gravity Acupressure
- Relief neck pain in just 10 minutes.
- Simple and effective physical solutions to soothe away the stiff neck, helps in restoring proper cervical curvature associated with consistent use.
- Dense and soft foam design provides sturdy, lightweight, and comfortable base.
- Can't be used as an ordinary pillow all night long.
- Normally you will need 1-3 days to adapt to this pillow, because your neck needs time to familiar with the new corrector curvature. You will enjoy an extreme comfort after you get used to it!
- Product name: neck massage pillow
- Product material: thermoplastic elastomer
- Product color: blue, green, and black
- Product specifications: 24*15*12cm/9.4*5.9*4.7 inches
- Product weight: 600g
How do you use it?
- Find a quiet place where you can lay down or sit back for about 10 minutes. This can be on a bed, sofa, floor, or recliner.
- Locate the neck support of the device around the middle of your neck. Start with gentle traction ( convex side under your head).
- Gently reposition the device, up or down along your spine to locate the most comfortable position for your neck. Bent your knees, put your hand beside your head.
- Once comfortable, allow your neck to settle further into the support. Taking slow deep breaths helps to relax.
- Take notice of how the support is reinforcing your posture. You may observe at this point that you are releasing tension.
Rubber pillow x1
Care Guide for Gym Equipments
Types of Gym Maintenance Plans
Your gym equipment needs regular maintenance, and your maintenance can be preventive or corrective. Corrective maintenance rectifies problems or malfunctions in your gym equipment, while preventive maintenance safeguards your exercise equipment against possible damage. Your gym equipment needs both types of maintenance regimens to stay functional.
Home Gym Equipment Care and Maintenance Tips
Your workout equipment and accessories need to be in good condition to stay functional and serve their purpose. Here are insightful tips on how to care, repair, and maintain your home exercise equipment.
1. Buy Well-Established Brands of Gym Equipment
Knock offs are common in all industries, and the fitness equipment industry is no exception. There are many original gym tools and devices out there. Quality gym equipment brands are costly, but it's better to go for an expensive piece of equipment that is strong and durable than to go for a weak piece of equipment that won't serve you for long. Always go for top-quality brands of gym equipment and accessories.
2. Keep a Regular Cleaning Regimen
Gyms are busy and there are many people that use your fitness equipment each day under sweaty conditions. It's thus possible for diseases and other contaminants to spread around the gym. As such, all workout gym equipment should always be clean after use. You should buy cleaning sprays, dispensers, and other cleaning equipment and materials to clean all your equipment at the end of your workout. You should follow the manufacturer's cleaning instructions when cleaning your exercise equipment. Proper gym equipment cleaning will eliminate odors, dust, and any other types of debris and contaminants, which may stick to gym equipment.
3. Check the Manuals to Get Proper Cleaning and Maintenance Tips
It's only gym equipment makers and maintenance and repair crews that understand how to maintain the equipment well. So, don't make your gym equipment maintenance, repair, and maintenance process a DIY project. Always ask for a pro in this field or a technician designated to perform such activities in your area.
4. Lubricate all Gym Equipment Moving Parts
Lots of friction and heat in the joints of exercise equipment may cause damage to the parts because of excessive wear and tear. Treadmills and all other gym equipment with moving parts need some lubrication. The lubrication will help in preventing rust on your gym equipment. Always ask your fitness store to provide you with the best lubricant.
5. Prevent Gym Equipment Misuse
Some gym equipment can serve more than one purpose, but the equipment shouldn't be used for exercises that they weren't designated to handle. The wrong use of gym equipment may damage it or cause quick wear and tear. To ensure that your exercise equipment lasts you should make sure that they are used for their proper purpose.
Exercise equipment maintenance, repair, and cleaning is important, and it ensures that your gym equipment lasts for long. Proper care and maintenance will also prevent injuries and further damage of such gym equipment.
Shipping and Delivery
- Orders are processed and shipped with 3-4 business days.
- Standard US shipping rate:$5.99
-Express Shipping to the US $12.90
- International Shipping rate: $24.90
- International orders do not include duties or taxes. Fees will be due up on receipt.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR BUYERS OUTSIDE OF NORTH AMERICA
Journey to a Healthier You is NOT responsible for the duties and customs charges incurred on your package. The total amount of payment does not include any duties and customs charges to clear your custom. Duties and Customs charges vary from country to country and it is the buyer's responsibility to understand the fees and charges from your custom. If the package is rejected by the buyer because of the duties and customs charges, the buyer will be responsible for the shipping and return postage to receive a refund. If the buyer chooses to refuse and abandon the order, a refund will not be provided.
THIRD PARTY MAIL FORWARDING SERVICES
Please be aware that Journey to a Healthier You is not responsible for lost or stolen packages/ missing items from the use of mail forwarding services. Shipping to the mail forwarding company is the only available tracking we can provide.