Fitness Yoga Leggings Women
- Mid-rise Capri legging with a shaped waistband that includes a power mesh lining. The lining provides coverage, tummy control, and a slimming compression.
- Signature Dry Wik finish fabric and a breathable CoolMax gusset lining keep you comfortable while wicking away moisture and accelerating drying.
- Inseam: 18 inches
- Sport type: Exercise & Fitness
- Style: sports and leisure, elasticity, tight-fitting, small-footed pants, slim-fitting, leg-cutting
- Fabric Name: chemical fiber blended
- Fabric composition: Chlorine fiber
- Fabric content: 52 (%)
- Lining name: chemical fiber blended
- Lining composition: nylon
- Lining ingredient content: 48 (%)
- Applicable scenarios: Running sports, fitness equipment, health massage, fitness and body, chess and card entertainment, music instruments, sports trends, cycling sports, extreme challenges, hiking and camping, shooting sports, martial arts self-defense, dance sports, foot basket sports, venues Amusement equipment, fishing sports, table tennis and badminton, other ball sports
CARE GUIDE FOR ACTIVE WEAR
Workout gear is often made from blended synthetic materials and needs a different style of laundering than most of your other clothes. Active wear pieces are made from fabrics that are hard-working, durable, sweat-wicking, lightweight and breathable - essentially, everything you want when you're working out or being active.
Always wash your activewear in cold water on a gentle cycle as hot water and too much friction during washing can damage the fibers of your activewear and shorten its lifespan. Although you might be tempted to use more laundry detergent to clean your activewear, make sure to stick to the specified amount of laundry detergent. Too much detergent will build up in the clothing fibers, which creates a perfect environment for the bacteria and fungi that cause odors.
Also, avoid fabric softeners as they coat fibers with a thin film, therefore locking in bacteria, and odor. Fabric softeners can also break down stretchy elastic fibers, which are common in activewear pieces.
Synthetic materials shed microfibers (small plastic particles) when washed, which are too small to be retained in the sewage treatment plants and eventually end up in our rivers and oceans. To help avoid polluting our waterways, you can use a Washing Bag. Simply put your activewear and other garments made from synthetic materials in the washing bag, close it, place it in the washing machine and wash as usual. After washing, remove your clothes from the bag. Clean the washing bag by removing the microfiber collected in the corners and seams, and dispose of the microfiber correctly.
Try to always let your activewear air-dry, as hot tumble-drying can negatively affect shape and quality. The heat and friction of tumble drying can also wear away elastic properties and weaken the material, which can ultimately lead to holes and rips. When air-drying, also keep your activewear away from heaters or direct sunlight to avoid damaging the fibers.
Shipping and Delivery
- Orders are processed and shipped with 3-4 business days.
- Standard US shipping rate:$5.99
-Express Shipping to the US $12.90
- International Shipping rate: $24.90
- International orders do not include duties or taxes. Fees will be due up on receipt.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR BUYERS OUTSIDE OF NORTH AMERICA
Journey to a Healthier You is NOT responsible for the duties and customs charges incurred on your package. The total amount of payment does not include any duties and customs charges to clear your custom. Duties and Customs charges vary from country to country and it is the buyer's responsibility to understand the fees and charges from your custom. If the package is rejected by the buyer because of the duties and customs charges, the buyer will be responsible for the shipping and return postage to receive a refund. If the buyer chooses to refuse and abandon the order, a refund will not be provided.
THIRD PARTY MAIL FORWARDING SERVICES
Please be aware that Journey to a Healthier You is not responsible for lost or stolen packages/ missing items from the use of mail forwarding services. Shipping to the mail forwarding company is the only available tracking we can provide.